Investment means allocating money to generate profits. And getting profit is not free. You assume the risk of getting a return on your money.
There are many assets available for investment. Stocks and bonds are the most common. In addition to these two, there are real estate and mutual funds. Then, crypto, commodities, and collectibles can also be alternatives.
Topics on Investment
- Bear Market
- Capital Markets
- Commodity Index
- Common Stock
- Cross-Border Listing
- Financial Market Investors
- Financial System
- Going Private
- Hedge Funds
- Investasi Alternatif
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO)
- Preferred Stock
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Securities. Examples
- Shadow Banking
- Sovereign Risk
- Spot Market
- Venture Capital
Latest Articles on Investment
- Contracts in the Financial Markets: Forwards, Futures, Swaps and Options
- How Can We Say Financial Markets Are Vital? What are the Types?
- Financial Markets: Functions, How They Work, and Infrastructure
- How the Financial System Plays a Vital Role in the Economy
- How Many Parts Are There in the Financial System and How They Work
- What Are the 3 Stages of Venture Capital Financing?
- Private Equity Structure and Fee
- Hedge Funds Strategy: Macro, event-driven, relative value, and equity hedge strategies
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO): How it Works, Funding Sources, Criteria for Target
- Private Equity: Examples, Strategies, Targets, Its Ways To Make Money
- Hedge Funds: Examples And What Do They Do?
- What are the Types of Projects in Capital Budgeting?