Employees are people who do tasks based on the direction of the manager. They do daily tasks according to job descriptions. In return, they get wages or salaries. In addition to higher salaries, their interests in the company include:
- Comfortable work environment
- Promising career prospects
- Job security
Influence of employees on the company
Employees are part of the company’s human resources. They are vital to the company’s success.
They affect company performance through:
- Skills in performing tasks
- Productivity at work
- The quality of their work
- Their motivation in doing the task
- The ability to satisfy customers
- Their discipline, including related to attendance at the office
- The training they get.
Employees are often at the forefront of the business. They make products or provide services to customers. Customers are disappointed if they produce products or provide low-quality services. It is not only harmful to the company’s performance but also on the company’s reputation.