Hi visitors, welcome to Penpoin.com.
We really love having you here and can’t wait to see what you think of the economics and business articles we write. We are open to discussion and relevant questions.
The comments section remains open after the publication date of the post.
Before you contribute to our comments section, please take a moment to read our comments policy.
How to comment on Penpoin
We welcome thoughtful and relevant discussions, suggestions, and questions. We have the full right to edit or delete comments as we wish, without explanation.
What your comments should look like:
- Make sure you use your real first name and email address in the comments form.
- Add smart and relevant ideas and suggestions according to the premise of the article – please, read the article before you comment.
- Release smart discussions or questions to bring deeper insights for us, you, and other visitors
- Offer useful, constructive criticism.
- We may not post certain comments. Or, we delete comments once they are posted.
- Don’t contribute spam.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- Copyright is protected by law. For any comment, we have full rights to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam or not post it. We reserve the right to block your IP address if you violate our comment policy.
- Link. If you include a link in a comment, we may not post your comment. Patient. It’s not always. We like links that are relevant and contribute to deeper conversations. We don’t allow any attempts to promote your business, get backlinks, traffic, or any other type of self-promotion.
- Liability. By posting comments, you agree that your contributions are entirely your responsibility. You also agree not to harm Penpoin and other commentators.
- Copyright: If your comment violates anyone’s copyright information, we will remove it. And, we can block your activity in posting comments in the future.
- Spam: We remove any spam and information that we think is harmful or irrelevant. We reserve the right to block your IP address and blacklist it from accessing Penpoin.
- Gravatar: Want to know how to get your photos next to your comments? Consider signing up for Gravatar. Your comments may be approved sooner too.
- Be patient: If you follow this comment policy, we should post your comments. Please be patient. We must moderate comments before posting them on our pages to ensure the best experience for our visitors.